-
I am glad for all of your generosity and compassion. [img]smile.gif[/img] At the same time, it seems to me that UPS shouldn't be let off the hook. If they lost these things, they should be held accountable and made to replace all of it. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
Does anyone know if any attempt has been made yet to pressure UPS to either find the package or pay for their mistake and replace? If so, what's happened with that so far? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
Joy
-
I thought every package shipped with UPS were shipped with $100.00 insurance.
-
There's a picture of the fairy doll puppet in my album. I wanted to look today but it's Back to School at the Brown University bookstore and the place was packed. I got all the pictures printed up again and a brag book for them. I'll e-mail Tasha tonight. She doesn't have a home PC so it may be some time before I hear from her.
-
I received a PM from Dolldreamer earlier today. She said that she appreciates what we're trying to do, but she knew the risks when she sent her doll out travelling and she will take the responsibility for replacing her. She sounds very busy.
That being said, I think it would be nice if hosts could print or otherwise recreate some of the adventures of the lost doll. I'm going to PM Dolldreamer to see if I can at least change her mind about accepting the doll -- and small things that would make her return more meaningful.
-
I got the picture copied again, at least the ones that weren't on the disposable camera. I can also print off all the information on the places Alethea saw in RI.
-
oh my goodness, my heart is flooded. I have been sitting here crying not knowing how my all the love and kindness I am getting from here is healing me. Thank you all so much, I am so touched. I know when I sent her out that I was taking a risk and there is a huge part of me that feels guilt at accepting these offerings, please, no one send or help if they can't, I understand how hard it is to loose something.
I am working two jobs right now but for this week have mornings off, so I am able to be on-line for a tid bit.
Thankl you
thank you. I am in awe of the amount of love I am getting from people who don't know me in my life, it is making my daily reality much sweeter.
Anything that you all do will be beautifull for me, because it is being done in such swqeet kindness that when I hold the doll I feel all the love and generosity thatyou are all sending with her.
Thank you
-
It sounds like maybe there's a new home waiting for my AGT17, doesn't it?
So here's the plan. If you would like to send pictures or an outfit with this doll, please PM me for my mailing address. I would like to mail the doll out on Sept. 15th so please act quickly?
Thanks so much!
-
Just so you know why I'm hoping for a nice response to this idea: This is my way of thanking the Hostboard for the wonderful Christmas that you gave me this past December. Sharing the good AG times, passing along the favors -- [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Bumping as promised! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
I wasn't around for all of this, so excuse my confusion. But, was UPS ever contacted and a trace put on the package? I agree with Joy that they should not be left off the hook about this.
That said, Cherry...email me.